Sunday, September 26, 2010

low low low

it's not that i don't want to bring more posts here but u know what. connection in U.I.A just fall from low to just being a poop 24/7. it's hard to get good connection there like before. it's not improving dear. it's just plain stupid. this post is entirely to criticize the connection so forgive me for being blunt. fact is fact and u cannot run away from it.

now i can breath and show my happiness coz yes i'm happy and i just realized that i had made a fool out of myself before for not being active in LJ coz LJ brings smile to my face and it has always been there when i needed creativity.

2 comments:

  1. Mama tahu macam mana rasanya..!!
    Bole kuar kata2 carut marut oleh
    abg.... Adoooiiiiii...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh kita main game pukul lalat....

    ReplyDelete

dipena oleh