Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DAY 1











1. i'm a girl & cannot get enuff of kwon yuri from SNSD
2. i'm cheerful. every time. u. see.me :)
3. i ♥ bright, unique things.
4. i think i have found my other half.
5. i ♥ my body but i still want to lose weight.
6. i'm still studying. in UIA
7. i ♥ to meet new people
8. i am constantly w Tira, Dani & Mas.
9. i ♥ doing heart symbol when i pose.
10. i'm a mommy person.
11. i'm close with my family. esp my mommy & sis.
12. i have love/hate r/ship w my gum. i always smile w/out showing my gum.
13. i ♥ watching dramas (korean, jpanese & eng)
14. i cannot live w/out eyeliner.
15. i ♥ d/loading stuff (ebook-novel & songs)

2 comments:

  1. Bersyukur gdn ape yg ade. Tu kan trademark adq.. 1. BB
    2. Gummy
    3. Funny
    4. H****

    ReplyDelete
  2. me is the one who can't get enough of kwon yuri<3

    ReplyDelete

dipena oleh